Apply to the Imago Dei School
Enrollment begins on-line November 1st.
To apply for the Imago Dei School, create a user account which will lead you through the application process, provide links to schedule all appointments, and allow you to upload documents. Your account will provide you with an Application Checklist so you can track the progress of your student's application.
Below is a list of steps you will need to complete:
- Attend Information Meeting & Tour
- Create a User Account by completing the Imago Dei Inquiry Form.
- Complete the Application and submit an application fee of $125.00.
- Complete the Student Supplement.
- Submit copies of your child's IEP, 504, therapy reports, psycho-educational reports.
- Schedule an Imago Dei Visit.
- Request a Pastor’s Reference from your Pastor.
- Schedule an Academic Screening.
- Submit the last 2 years of report cards.
- Submit copies of your child’s birth certificate and immunization records.
- Schedule your Family Interview.
- Optional - Apply for Tuition Assistance. COMING SOON!! We will begin accepting applications for Tuition Assistance on or before December 1, 2020. If you would like to discuss Tuition Assistance prior to that date, please contact Elizabeth Hosmann, Admissions Director (661-296-2601 ext. 159 or email@example.com) to set up a meeting.