Tuition and Tuition Assistance
Trinity Classical Academy
2020-21 Tuition and Fee Schedule
IMAGO DEI SCHOOL
|Tuition Deposit non-refundable
(Due Upon Enrollment)
(After Paid Deposit)
(Due July 1st)
(Due 7/1 and 12/1)
|$300||$29,675||$14,838 x 2 payments||$2,473/month|
- The Annual Tuition is due in full on July 1, 2020
- Or, families may use one of the following finance plans: Two Installment Payments, or 12-Monthly Installment Payments.
- To be considered for Tuition Assistance, your application AND ALL BACK UP DOCUMENTATION must be submitted online at TADS.com no later than January 10, 2020 (returning families). For new families, your application must be submitted PRIOR to your Family Interview. You must submit tax return (2018), income verification and debt verification with your application.
- If your student withdraws from Trinity after April 3, 2020 (returning families) or one week after signing your enrollment contract (new families), parents are still responsible for the full amount of tuition agreed to for the 2020-2021 school year in the enrollment contract.
Additional Costs Description - Estimated Amount
- Application Fee One-time fee for new students (non-refundable) $125
- Uniforms Must be purchased from Lands End $200-$400 (varies)
- Catalina Island 7th grade ONLY science trip $300
- Disneyland 8th grade ONLY promotion trip (optional) $150
- Spiritual Emphasis Camp 9th-12th grade ONLY annual trip $425
- Senior Trip 12th grade ONLY (optional) ~$3,000 (payments begin spring of junior year)
Please note: There are additional costs associated with extra-curricular activities such as athletics and fine arts.
At Trinity we believe that a quality Christian education should be available to every family that has a commitment to raising children to have a thoroughly Christian world view, regardless of income. Trinity provides a generous needs-based Tuition Assistance program out of funds contributed to its Tuition Assistance fund, or out of funds budgeted for such purposes by the school board.
The purpose of Tuition Assistance is to provide financial aid for tuition expenses to families with demonstrated legitimate financial need. Each family receiving Tuition Assistance funds will be encouraged to gradually reduce their dependence on financial aid from the school.
To facilitate this, we have a very systematic and generous Tuition Assistance program, administered by an outside service, to help make it possible for every family who seeks a Christian education to receive one.
We have seen the Lord work financial miracles when it comes to affording a Trinity education. Families who never would have thought it possible to have their children attend a Christian school have found that with a great deal of prayer, some sacrifice and applying for Tuition Assistance, a Trinity education is indeed possible.
Trinity uses the services of TADS to determine how much tuition assistance for which a family will qualify.
TADS shares our belief at Trinity that a quality Christian education should be available to every family that has a commitment to raising children to have a thoroughly Christian world view, regardless of income. Because of this, TADS is committed to providing professional assessment services that are, for administration, parents and committee: first accurate, then uncomplicated and quick – backed by customer service that is friendly, responsive, and accessible.
Applying for Tuition Assistance
The priority period for filing a Trinity Tuition Assistance application is from December 15 through May 1 for the following school year. Applications received after May 1st will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Fill out your TADS Application on-line.
- Go to the www.TADS.com.
- Go to Family Log In
- Create a username and password
- Website is very user-friendly and will walk you through the whole process
Follow the instructions to complete your Tuition Assistance Application. If you have any questions about the process, contact Elizabeth Hosmann, Trinity Admissions Director at the Trinity office (661) 296-2601 or via e-mail.