Skip To Main Content
- The Out of Sync Child by Carol Stock Kranowitz
- Disability and the Gospel: How God Uses Our Brokenness to Display His Grace by Michael S. Beates and Joni Eareckson Tada
- Thinking in Pictures by Temple Grandin
- What Learning Looks Like by Reuven Feuerstein/Ann Lewin-Benham
- Unstrange Minds by Roy Richard Grinker
- The Child With Special Needs by Stanley I Greenspan, M.D./Serena Wieder, PhD.
- Sensory Integration and the Child by A. Jean Ayers, Ph.D.
- Don’t Accept Me as I Am by Reuven Feuerstein/Yaacov Rand
- The Bible, Disability, and the Church by Amos Yong (Eerdmans)
- The Violent Bear It Away by Flannery O’Connor
- Living Gently in a Violent World: The Prophetic Witness of Weakness by Stanley Hauerwas
- Dancing with Max: A Mother and Son Who Broke Free by Emily Colson